Faq Resort in Tuscany
Our answers to your questions:
HOW CAN I BOOK MY HOLIDAY AT CANADO CLUB FAMILY VILLAGE?
You can make a reservation in 3 ways.
- Click "Check Availability" on the top right corner of our website.
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Call or text us on WhatsApp at +39 0565 7721
HOW CAN I CONFIRM MY RESERVATION?
Your booking confirmation may vary depending on the type of rates and condition that you choose.
- Free Cancellation: no deposit required on reservation and can be cancelled for free within a set time frame (from 15 days to 48 hours prior to arrival, based on the reservation period). After this time you will be asked to submit 30% of the total fee, which will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- Standard cancellation: the total of your reservation is lower but you have to pay an immediate deposit of 30% of your total holiday when you book. However, in case of cancellation up to 15 days prior to arrival, you will be refunded the deposit paid with a voucher that can be used for new reservation with us by the following year. If you cancel within 15 days prior to your arrival, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Non refundable: lowest possible price but the total amount must be paid when you book. However, in case of cancellation up to 15 days prior to arrival, the entire amount submitted will be refunded in a form of a voucher that can be use to book a new holiday within the following year. Cancellation within 15 days prior to arrival, the entire amount will not be refunded.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY RESERVATION?
Cancellations must be submitted by e-mail or fax. A penalty fee will be charged based on the agreed cancellation policy.
HOW FAR IS THE BEACH?
Canado Club is directly on the beach.
DO THE ROOMS HAVE A BALCONY?
Yes, all rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor have balconies.
Ground floor rooms have a patio by the entrancce.
Basic rooms do not have neither patios nor balconies.
DO YOU PROVIDE PARKING?
We provide a large, shaded, free parking area with video surveillance, exclusive to our guests.
WHEN IS CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT?
Check Out: 10am
The Reception is open 24 hours a day. You may arrive at any time after 4pm, but please let us know if you plan on arriving after 10pm.
Beach equipment is available to rent. You may reserve a beach umbrella with 2 sunbeds from 10am on the day of arrival to 7pm on the day before departure. On check-out day, you can still rent this service according to availability.
WHAT DO I DO ON ARRIVAL?
On arrival, you can park in our designated parking area and reach the Resort with our convenient shuttle service. You may then check-in at our reception.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Credit and Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay), checks, and cash for amounts not exceeding €2000.
WHICH DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO CHECK-IN?
You will need identification for all members of your party staying at the resort with you (ID, passport, driving licence).
HOW CAN I SPEED UP THE CHECK-IN PROCESS?
You can send us identification in one the following 4 methods:
- By clicking on the link at the end of the reservation process on our website.
- By clicking the link in the e.mail you receive when your booking is confirmed.
- By sending us the module that you receive on confirmation, via e-mail or fax.
- By sending a photo of the requested documents by WhatsApp to +39 0565 7721.
WHICH SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE IN THE RESORT?
The resort provides the following services:
- 2 Restaurants
- 1 take-away rotisserie shop
- 1 Pizzeria
- 1 Mini-market
- Private cctv parking
- 24h shuttle sergice
- 24h reception
- Digital concierge (WhatsApp)
- water sport equipment rental
- Fitness and wellbeing activities
- Laundry area
- Children's playground
- Multi-purpose sports pitch
WHERE IS LUNCH SERVED?
Lunch is served at the Gorgona restaurant. Lunch extra supplement: €20 per person, water included (children aged 2 to 11 get a 50% discount, children under 2 eat free).
WHERE IS DINNER SERVED?
Dinner is served at the Gorgona restaurant.
Dinner extra supplement: €29 per person, water included (children aged 2 to 11 get a 50% discount, children under 2 eat free).
If you are on half-board plan, you may also dine at the La Bassa Pizzeria, which includes 1 pizza per person, 1 alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink per person, water and dessert.
WHAT ARE THE MEAL VOUCHERS?
If you book the residence formula and want to use our restaurants on an ongoing basis, you have the opportunity to purchase meal booklets as follows:
- Lunch Carnet/Voucher: includes lunches. It must be purchased by each member of the family at a cost of € 20 per person per day (children 2-11 years € 10 - Infants 0-1 years free).
- Dinner Carnet/Voucher: includes dinners. It must be purchased by each member of the family at a cost of € 29 per person per day (children 2-11 years € 14.50 - Infants 0-1 years free).
DO I NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION AT THE RESTAURANTS??
Reservation is essential to book a spot in our restaurants, but it is not mandatory. The lunch/dinner voucher/carnet will guarantee you a table.
IS THERE A GLUTEN-FREE MENU?
All our restaurants offer gluten-free alternatives.
IS THERE AN INFANTS MENU?
Yes, all our chefs are always ready to prepare fresh food for your infants.
DO YOU HAVE COTS?
Yes we do, along with bed rails and high chairs.
ARE THE ROOMS EQUIPPED WITH A TELEVISION WITH INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS (SATELLITE TV)??
Yes, all rooms come with satellite TV. Reception however isn't guaranteed.
IS THERE A DIRECT LINE IN THE ROOMS?
Yes, all rooms are provided with a direct phone line.
DO YOU HAVE WI-FI?
Wi-Fi is guaranteed in all common areas, but cannot be guaranteed in the rooms.
DO THE ROOMS HAVE AIR CONDITIONING?
Yes, every room has A/C included in the price.
ARE THERE NON-SMOKER ROOMS?
All our rooms are no-smoking.
WHICH LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK AT THE RECEPTION?
Italian, English, German, French and Russian.
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST POINTS OF INTEREST TO THE RESORT?
Castagneto Carducci (11 km), Bolgheri (16 km), Elba Island (48 km), Volterra (60 km), Pisa (75 Km.), Siena (120 Km.), Firenze (140 km).
WHERE IS THE NEAREST TRAIN STATION?
The Castagneto Carducci train station is 3 km away.
WHERE IS THE NEAREST AIRPORT?
Pisa International Airport is the closest to Canado.
DO YOU HAVE A SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT?
We unfortunately do not, but we can book a taxi for you for both trips.
IS THERE A LAUNDRY SERVICE?
Yes, there is a laundry area open 24h, with coin washers and dryers.
IS THERE A SWIMMING POOL?
Yes, there are two.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
Unfortunately pets are not allowed on premises. You will still be kept company by the many squirrels and hares that like to run about in the resort.