Answers to often-asked questions:
WHAT IS THE VARIABLE RATE?
The rate is variable because it changes with the occupancy of the Resort: the more accommodation we have available, the better the rate we can offer. For this reason, we recommend booking as far in advance as possible when we still have available rooms. It is just like booking a flight, but even better. At Canado you can be sure that the rate at the time of booking will not go down later: it can only increase.
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION AT CANADO CLUB FAMILY VILLAGE?
You can book in three ways:
- by clicking on the "Check Availability" button at the top right of our website;
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by calling us or writing us via WhatsApp at +39 0565 7721
HOW CAN I CONFIRM MY RESERVATION?
How you confirm your booking depends on the type of cancellation policy you have chosen.
- Free Cancellation: no deposit is sent immediately and the reservation can be canceled free of charge up to a set deadline (that varies from 15 days to 48 hours before your arrival, depending on the period of the reservation). After the deadline, we will ask you to send us a small deposit equal to 30% of the total amount of the reservation, which you will lose in case of subsequent cancellation.
- Standard Cancellation: the price of the stay is lower but the immediate payment of a deposit equal to 30% of the total amount of the reservation is required. However, in case of cancellation up to 15 days before the arrival, the deposit is returned in the form of a voucher equal to the deposit paid, to be used to book a new holiday within the following year. In case of cancellation during the 15 days before the expected arrival, the deposit is lost.
- Not Refundable: the price is even lower but the total balance is required at the time of booking; however, in case of cancellation up to 15 days before the arrival, the amount paid is returned in the form of a voucher of the same amount, to be used to book a new holiday within the following year. In case of cancellation during the 15 days before the expected arrival, the total amount paid is lost.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY RESERVATION?
Cancelations must be sent via email or fax. In case of cancelation, the Cancelation Policy will be applied as shown on the reservation form.
HOW FAR IS THE BEACH?
Canado Club is right on the beach.
DO THE ROOMS HAVE BALCONIES?
Yes, all the rooms on first and second floors have balconies. Rooms on the ground floor have a patio in front of the entrance.
Just the Basic Rooms do not have patio nor balcony.
DO YOU HAVE PARKING?
Certainly. We have a large parking lot at no charge, covered and monitored by security cameras, for the exclusive use of our guests.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in: 4:00 p.m. Check-out: 10:00 a.m. Reception is open 24 hours a day, so it's not a problem if you'll be arriving late in the evening: just let us know ahead of time.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO UPON ARRIVAL?
When you arrive, you can leave your car in the reserved parking lot and reach the village by shuttle bus to check in at Reception.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Bancomat, Visa, MasterCard, Ec-Card, checks or cash for amounts below € 2.000.00.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO CHECK IN?
You need to show a document for each family member: ID card, passport, driver's license or health card for minors.
HOW CAN I SPEED UP THE CHECK-IN PROCESS?
To make check-in faster, you can send us a copy of your ID ahead of time in one of four ways:
- by following the link at the end of the online booking process on our website;
- by clicking on the link that we'll send you by email as confirmation of a reservation made by phone;
- by sending us–either by email or fax–the filled out form that you'll receive upon confirmation of your reservation;
- by sending us a photo of the required documents via WhatsApp at the number +39 0565 7721.
WHAT FACILITIES DO YOU HAVE IN THE VILLAGE?
The facilities at your disposal are:
- 2 Restaurants
- 1 Take-Away Rotisserie
- 1 Pizzeria
- 1 Minimarket
- Private and video-supervised Parking
- 24 h Shuttle Service
- 24 h Reception
- Digital Concierge
- Automatic Teller Machine
- Market with food items, newspapers and beach items.
- Free rental of nautical equipment
- Fitness and Wellness activities
- Children Playground
WHEN IS BREAKFAST SERVED?
Buffet-style breakfast is served at the Restaurants from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
WHERE IS LUNCH SERVED?
Lunch is served at "Gorgona" Restaurant from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. The price for lunch is € 20.00 per person including water (children 2-11 years old have a 50% discount, while infants under 2 years of age eat for free).
WHERE IS DINNER SERVED?
Dinner is served at "Gorgona" Restaurant from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The price for dinner is € 29.00 per person including water (children 2-11 years old have a 50% discount, while infants under 2 years of age eat for free). If you have chosen the half board formula, you can also have dinner at the Pizzeria La Bassa: it includes one pizza ahead, one soft drink or one beer/glass of wine ahead, water and dessert.
WHAT ARE THE MEAL TICKETS?
If you book a "residence" plan and you wish to make continuous use of our restaurants, you can purchase two types of affordable meal plans:
- Lunch Tickets: the lunch tickets must be purchased for every family member at the price of € 20.00 per person per day for adults (€ 10.00 for children 2-11, free for infants under 2 years of age).
- Dinner Tickets: the dinner tickets must be purchased for every family member at the price of € 29.00 per person per day for adults (€ 14.50 for children 2-11, free for infants under 2 years of age).
DO I HAVE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS AT THE RESTAURANTS?
The reservation is fundamental if you want to be sure to have your table at the time chosen, but it is not mandatory.
IS THERE A GLUTEN-FREE MENU?
Yes, of course. In each of our restaurants.
IS THERE A MENU FOR NEWBORNS?
Certainly. Our chefs are happy to prepare any type of pureed food with fresh and genuine products.
HOW MANY FLOORS DO THE BUILDINGS HAVE, AND IS THERE AN ELEVATOR?
The buildings of our Village have a maximum of two floors above the ground floor and do not have elevators. Only the restaurant has an elevator.
DO YOU HAVE CRIBS?
Yes, we have cribs, cot sides and highchairs.
DO THE ROOMS HAVE TV WITH INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS (SATELLITE TV)?
Yes, all rooms are equipped with satellite television, but the international signal reception is not guaranteed.
IS THERE A DIRECT TELEPHONE LINE IN THE ROOMS?
Wi-Fi connection is guaranteed in all the common areas of the Resort. Inside the apartments or rooms, the Wi-Fi signal is not guaranteed.
IS THERE AN INTERNET CONNECTION IN THE ROOMS?
Unfortunately, no. But it's possible to connect to the Internet free of charge in the common areas throughout the village.
IS THERE AN INTERNET POINT ON THE PREMISES?
Yes, there's an Internet Point in Reception.
DO THE ROOMS HAVE AIR CONDITIONING?
Yes, all rooms have air conditioning, included in the rates.
DO YOU HAVE NON-SMOKING ROOMS?
Yes, all our rooms are for non-smokers.
WHAT LANGUAGES ARE SPOKEN IN RECEPTION?
Italian, English, German and French.
WHAT MAIN PLACES OF INTEREST ARE NEAR THE HOTEL?
Castagneto Carducci (11 km), Bolgheri (16 km), Island of Elba (48 km), Volterra (60 km), Pisa (75 km), Siena (120 km) and Florence (140 km).
WHERE IS THE CENTRAL TRAIN STATION, AND HOW FAR IS IT?
The Castagneto Carducci-Donoratico station is 3 km away.
WHERE IS THE NEAREST AIRPORT?
The Pisa Airport is about 75 km from us.
DO YOU HAVE SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM AND TO THE AIRPORT?
We don't have our own shuttle service, but we can book a taxi for you from and to the airport.
IS THERE A LAUNDRY?
Yes, we have a 24-hour laundry room in the Village with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
IS THERE A SWIMMING POOL, AND WHEN IS IT OPEN?
Yes, the swimming pool is open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
No, no kind of pet is allowed in the Village.