Win a stay for 2022!
THE THIRD PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION OF THE CANADO CLUB OFFICIALLY BEGINS
Up for grabs, a three-night stay in the months of May and June 2022 or in the months of September and October 2022 *.
Find out how to participate: it's free!
* * * REGULATION * * *
- Taking part in the competition is very easy. Just be registered on Instagram and Facebook and follow the official pages of the Canado Club.
- ATTENTION! You can submit a maximum of 3 photographs to the competition (even in different weeks; the following ones, in chronological order, are automatically excluded). THE THREE PHOTOGRAPHS MUST BE PUBLISHED IN THREE DIFFERENT POSTS; IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SIGN UP BY PUBLISHING A SEQUENCE OF PHOTOS. EVERY POST ENROLLED IN THE COMPETITION MUST CONTAIN A MAXIMUM OF ONE PHOTO!
- Starting from Thursday 8 July 2021, publish on INSTAGRAM a photo taken during your stay at the Canado (no matter when!) using, in the caption, the hashtag #vincicanado and tagging our official Instagram page (@canadoclubvillage)! WITHOUT TAGS YOU DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE COMPETITION!
- Each week **, the photograph that receives the most "likes" is selected to participate in the final round of the contest, which opens on Thursday 28 October 2021.
- All the winning photos of the weekly contests are published in a single album on FACEBOOK on Thursday 28 October 2021 at 12:00.
-The photo that receives the most likes by Thursday 4 November 2021 at 12:00, is elected winner of the contest and the author of the shot wins the free stay for his/her family!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
PUBLISH YOUR BEST SHOT AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO LIKE YOUR POST!
* Availability must be agreed with the Reservations Office, in accordance with the opening period of 2022. Up for grabs, a stay for your family in an apartment with breakfast included.
** Weeks are intended from Monday to Sunday. The count of the likes will be carried out on the following Thursday, to give time also to those who publish a photograph on Sunday to reach the necessary visibility.
BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION, YOU AUTHORIZE CANADO SRL TO USE THE PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIAL YOU PUBLISHED AND YOU ARE CONSIDERED RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THINGS OR PEOPLE YOU PORTRAIT.
The organizers of the competition reserve the right to exclude from participation those photographs whose contents will be considered vulgar or inappropriate.